Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall Is Here

So, I think it's pretty much official. Summer is over and fall has arrived. The leaves are changing and falling, and it's definitely cooled off. Last week it was still regularly in the 80's, and it's not expected to get much above 70 anytime soon. I always enjoy the changing of the seasons, which is one of the reasons I wasn't a big fan of Texas. There are basically two seasons in Abilene: hot and less hot. Now, back up north, I get to experience all four seasons. It's nice. My only regret is that I can't nap in this perfect napping weather. I love napping when it's rainy. Or just curling up on the couch with a blanket, a book, and a mug of hot chocolate. Mmmm....I do enjoy cold weather clothing and cold weather activities.

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you in enjoying the blissful perks of sweater season! I love the cool, crisp, dry days the best, but even the rainy ones have their charm. (I suppose Paul can take the air conditioner out of our window now, eh?) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...