Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Books on Wednesdays

So, I missed Monday and Tuesday, but I'm here now, and it's Wednesday, so that means I'll talk about books. And type in run-on sentences, apparently. And fragments. It makes up for the run-on sentences.

Anyway. Books. I'm still reading Dracula. And The Lost Continent. I've made progress, but haven't finished. We'll talk more about those when I'm done with them.

So, I'm going to talk about what I want to read next. I'd thought about going with Frankenstein next, but it's written in epistolary form (the story is told via letters), and I'm not sure I want to read two books in a row in that style. So, maybe I'll go with one of the Bronte books. Or Stevenson. Treasure Island sounds like fun. Any suggestions? Any books I should read that aren't on my list of Victorian Literature (they don't have to be Victorian)? What about you guys - reading any good books?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed both Dracula and Frankenstein. But, yeah, I have to pace myself with the Victorian books on account of their wordiness.

    Have you read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? It's very good also.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...