Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Blech

I don't feel good. It all started yesterday afternoon. Michael and I were driving around checking out neighborhoods of potential rental properties. After a while my head started hurting and I started feeling sick to my stomach. I have a tendency toward carsickness, so I thought that's what it was. I convinced him to take me home and I went immediately to bed. I actually started crying a little I felt so horrible. I slept for about two hours and missed the thing we were supposed to go to last night. Of course I couldn't sleep last night when it was time to go to bed, though I still didn't feel good. I awoke this morning fighting waves of nausea and decided to make use of my meager four hours of sick time. At least I'll get paid for half the day. So, I've been reading and watching TV, drinking 7up and eating toast. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow. I hate feeling yucky. It's no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...