Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Growth Spurt?

I've been feeling really run down this week. I've been tired a lot and getting light headed with any increase in activity. I didn't do my workout today because showering made me light headed. I figured squats and pushups and the like probably wouldn't help anything. I'm not sure if I'm fighting something off or if we're in the middle of a growth spurt or both. I'm inclined to think both. My ligaments have been hurting lately and my abdominal muscles have been a bit sore. Also, it seems like my belly got bigger between Tuesday and Wednesday. I haven't been measuring it or anything, so I have no definitive proof, but when I looked in the mirror after I got dressed on Wednesday I thought, "Man, my belly looks bigger today." Plus, my sinuses have been a bit unhappy and my head's been feeling weird, so I think I might be fighting something off as well. I've also been neglecting taking my vitamins lately. No real reason why, just forgetting. But, pregnancy suppresses the immune system and so does forgetting to take vitamins, so germy invaders have more room to horn in. I've been better about taking the vitamins since I started not feeling well. I just hope it's not too little, too late. I napped today for the first time in a while. So, lots of rest, lots of fluid, hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. And by soon I mean tomorrow. I have a gig on Saturday, so I need to not feel like crap and get dizzy after playing for five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...