Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Night

I'm feeling restless and I want to do something, but I don't know what. I was going to write some posts for this week for the SMFarms blog, but I'm a bit stymied there at the moment. I also need to write a reference letter for one of my violin students by Tuesday. So, I started on that and I have one sentence. And I'm stuck. Even now, I have only a few sentences and can think of nothing interesting to write. This is potentially the most boring blog post in the history of blogging.

So, we'll recap today's activities. I know you're all fascinated by the mundane details of my life, so here you go. I actually got more than six hours of sleep last night. That's the first time in several days, so that was nice. I went to bed a little after midnight and slept until 10:00 am. We had our appointment to go over our taxes this afternoon, which took about an hour and a half. After that we went grocery shopping and ran a couple other errands in town. Then we came home and Michael fed the goats and put them in for the night while I made dinner. I made some more moisturizer and shampoo and we played with labels. If I know you in person you might get conscripted to try some of my soaps and lotions in the near future. I'm experimenting with different things and I will need other people's opinions. We're considering having a booth at the Rathdrum Farmer's Market this summer, and, since our farm will not be producing enough to sell yet, it'll be my craft products. But, I need testers to tell me if they like things. Also, any input on scents would be nice, specifically scents that can be created with essential oils. I'm trying to make things that are non-toxic and fragrance oils are synthetic and synthetic fragrances tend to have known and unknown chemicals that are or could be toxic. I feel better about scenting a product with essential oils rather than fragrance oils. So, feel free to leave me a comment with your favorite scents and I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

  1. I think it would be nice to have something in lavender spearmint scent to rub on my hands during the dry season. :) Lavender always makes me feel relaxed, maybe because it's what the spa smells like. (Or maybe the spa uses it because it's relaxing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla or Lime. Or even lime vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, feel free to ask your question here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...