Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

21 Weeks

As of today I am at 21 weeks.  The baby's moving more.  It still feels weird to me, especially when it's moving against the inside.  I prefer the outward movements much more.  Michael hasn't felt it yet.  Mostly from bad timing.  Every time the baby moves where it can be felt from the outside, he's asleep or somewhere else.  Everything else is going fine, though.  I'm starting to research childbirth classes and whatnot.  The available ones around here seem to be Bradley, Hypnobirthing, and Hypnobabies.  They all seem interesting, I'm just not sure which one will be best for me.  I think I'm going to see if I can get the books from the library that go with each one and read through them to see which one resonates the most.  I've read good things about all of them, so it seems like whichever seems like it fits best with the way my brain works would be the one to do. 

I haven't been good about the belly picture/pregnancy documenting things.  When I found out I was pregnant I intended to keep a journal and everything, but that totally didn't happen.  So, I don't remember the date that I first felt the baby move or anything.  I think it was around 16 weeks, but I'm not completely sure.  I'm not really sure what else I would write about in a pregnancy update thing.  Most of my pregnancy has been quite uneventful.  I've been tired for most of it, but that's gotten a lot better lately.  I'm still a bit more tired than normal, but I'm also growing a person, so I think that's to be expected.  It's not the bone deep exhaustion that it was for so long. 


In other news, I've started regular updates on our farm blog.  You can check it out at smfarms.wordpress.com.   That's where I'll be writing about all the happenings on the farm.  It'll probably be updated more than here because this is where I post all my random ramblings and personal things.  There may be some overlapping content, but the thrust of both blogs are fairly different.  If you'd like regular updates from that one you can become a follower, or you can like the Sláinte Mhaith Farms page on Facebook, where I'll post when a new blog post comes out. 

1 comment:

  1. I did Bradley Method and thought it was great. I didn't take a class or anything, though. I read the book "Natural Childbirth The Bradley Way" and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of doing natural childbirth. Actually I'd recommend it to anyone pregnant because it does such a good job of explaining what's happening during all the different phases. In my opinion, you can read that book and a class isn't really necessary. But some people like to take the classes and be able to ask questions and meet other moms.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...