Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Recap

Michael and I agree that this Christmas was one of the best ever. Beginning Christmas Eve with a busy buy enjoyable day attending church and spending time with Michael's parents and continuing through Christmas Day, which was relaxing and full of laughter, love, and good food at my parents' house. The only downside was that Michael's dad came down with something and couldn't make it Christmas morning. We both got loads of great stuff, including iPhone4s, new Ariat boots, books, shirts, nice cookware (to replace my old, not so nice cookware), books, candy, and a big Longaberger basket. The gifts I made seemed to go over very well. The only thing that wasn't a perfect fit was Allyson's hat, which was a little small (it seems she may have inherited the Bruner big head gene). Fortunately, it can be remedied by attaching an elastic band that will go under her chin to secure the hat on her head (like a large party hat with flowy fabric attached to it). On to the photos!

Opening our iPhones on Christmas Eve:


My basket (which is now full of yarn):


Our new boots:


And now for everyone else's presents:

Mom's Socks:



Dad's Socks:



Donna's Socks:



Mike's Socks:



Amy's Socks:



Justin's Socks:


I don't have pictures of Justin and Amy with their socks because those were delivered to Colorado yesterday by my parents. I have been assured that they fit well, and the recipients like them.

The rest of the day was spent talking, laughing, eating (lots of eating), and enjoying each other's company. So, that was my Christmas. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...