Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reader Poll

So, I have a question.  If you could have one thing from Harry Potter, what would it be?

Personally, I think I would like a house elf.  Someone to do the dishes and laundry and general household chores that I very much dislike.  And since it would be my house elf, it would put things away where I want them to go, instead of in the wrong place. 

Although, the ability to do Mrs. Weasley's spells that cause the dishes to wash themselves, food to cook itself, the knitting to knit itself, et cetera would also be pretty awesome. 

Hmm...difficult choice.

What would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. I would like a Room of Requirement! I would hide in it from those guys who keep knocking on my door to ask me if I want to buy stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...