Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Allyson's Birthday

I now have a niece who is three years old. Yesterday was Allyson's birthday. We actually celebrated on Sunday afternoon. The birthday party didn't have quite as many presents as Christmas, but the ones there were went over pretty well. She had a Tinkerbell themed party. Grandma made cupcakes complete with Tinkerbell toppers and papers, and we had Tinkerbell cups, plates, napkins, and headbands.








Mom getting the cupcakes ready.


















Allyson preparing to blow out the candles.

















Lauren watching the festivities.

















Allyson enjoying a cupcake (notice the frosting mustache).

















Time for presents!









We had a good time during their visit. They all left early this morning so we said good-bye to them last night. I got to play with both of my nieces quite a bit yesterday. Lauren finally warmed up enough to be around me without her mom for a little while (just in time for them to leave). She still called me (and everyone else) Papa the whole time. They are both cute little girls. I'm sad to see them go, but I should be able to see them again this summer. Maybe by then Lauren will be able to say my name.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...