Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thoughts

I've now been on my Christmas break for about a week. Traditionally, I use this time to catch up on sleep. Strangely, that it not happening this time. I like sleep. Sleep makes me a happier person. For some reason, sleep does not always like me. The last couple nights have been not good. I even took something to help me sleep last night, and I was really sleepy, but took forever to fall asleep, and I still woke up a lot. Then I woke up at 5:30 or so and couldn't go back to sleep. I did finally sleep a little more from about 8 - 9:30. I don't like this. Normally I would try to exercise more, or something, but it's ridiculously cold outside, so I don't really want to go for a walk. Though, today is warmer than the last couple days, that's not saying much. According to weather.com it's 9 degrees Fahrenheit right now and actually feels that way, too. The last couple days the windchill has been pushing us down significantly below zero.

In other news, I finished one of my last Christmas present projects. It only needs to be blocked, which I will do tomorrow. The vest for my mother-in-law is progressing nicely. I think I'll probably finish the left front today, which puts me ahead of schedule. I'm at the armhole shaping point right now. From here on to the end of this section goes more quickly. It looks like it'll get done in time for Christmas after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...