Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finished

The paper is finished. The only minor detail is a strange citation situation that I've emailed my professor about. If she doesn't get back to me by tomorrow afternoon, I'll just make something up and send it. It's nice to have it done, though.

Michael seems to be feeling better sometimes. He's been joking around more today. Unfortunately, he's been running a low grade fever for the last couple days. It hasn't gotten to the point where we need to call anyone, but it's getting close. I keep hoping it'll just go away; that it's a remnant of the meningitis fever, not a new one cause by the PICC line. Our friends from church have started bringing us food. Katrina brought us some Stouffer's lasagna tonight, and it was yummy. And much appreciated. Thanks, Katrina! We still have over a week left of fun with infusions. I'm glad I'm done with school and can just focus on helping Michael get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...