Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Knitting!

So, I've blocked the sweater for Katrina. Here are the photos!

The fronts:


















The back:


















The sleeves:


















Here is an up-close picture of the pattern:



















I've also gotten quite a bit done on the kilt hose. When I tried them on last night they weren't quite as long as I had hoped they would be on my leg. So, I've got a bit more to go, but here are a couple photos of them on my leg. They're not the greatest pictures, as it is difficult to take pictures of socks on your own feet.



















Michael's not changed much. He's still not feeling that great. We have doctor's appointment on Thursday, so hopefully that goes well. Now I'm not feeling that great, but don't worry, it's not meningitis. I think it's a sinus infection. We make quite a pair, in any case. The house is a mess and neither of us have much energy to do anything about it. Oh well...I guess it'll get taken care of eventually. It would be nice to have a house elf to do the dishes and laundry and take out the trash. They could wear my nicest teatowels. And I'd treat them very nicely. Anyone know a house elf in need of a house?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...