Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I had a clever title in mind but can't remember it now.

The audition didn't go so well. There were places that were less than solid while practicing, and those are the spots that always get you when playing under pressure. But, now I have a better idea of how to prepare for next time. Despite my disappointing performance, we had a really good day. We went to Craidarroch Castle, which was really cool. I'll post some photos of that later. The lesson yesterday at UVic went really well. I met with Sharon Stanis, and she had a lot of great tips. I'm still considering whether or not to apply, but I have a bit of time before I have to make that decision. I know everyone is going to be disappointed for me about the audition, but it's really unnecessary. I know what went wrong and why, and I'm really good with the outcome. I'm just glad it's over, at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Was Craidarroch Castle built by some expatriated Scottish lord? The name sounds Scottish. There's nothing I love better while traveling than poking around other people's castles--I enjoyed them so much when I was in Europe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...