Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Weddings and Things

I played for a small wedding and reception this morning. It was probably the most fun I've had at someone else's wedding, and I was working. It was a very small guest list and an intimate ceremony and reception. Michael came with me and we both had a great time. They made us feel like part of the family.

I've been practicing as much as possible the last couple of days. I have a lot more practicing to do before Tuesday morning. At this point, I'm just hoping to make it past the first round. Michael will be mad at me if he reads this for not being super positive, but I don't feel super positive right now. I wish there were more time. Like another week. Or four. But, here we are. Not getting to practice for several days while I was sick did nothing to help. But, all I can do is the best I can do. Wish me luck, my friends. We leave at 4:00 in the morning. I am looking forward to my lesson with one of the UVic professors on Monday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at UVic! Gorgeous town, good school...I wish you all the best. If you're passing through Seattle around lunch/dinner time and care to meet up, give me a call. (425) 988-4447

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...