Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday

1. Today was Election Day and I didn't vote. I'm not even sure what we were supposed to vote for. City Council and Mayor I think....what else is anyone's guess. The school I teach 5th grade strings at on Tuesday mornings is a polling place. They took over the gym, where I normally teach my class. We got moved to another classroom, and the kids, who are normally pretty chatty anyway, where extra chatty today.

2. Michael stayed home from work sick today. He's exhibiting meningitis symptoms. He started taking the medication for it and called the doctor's office. He has an appointment for two weeks from today. Hopefully it clears up soon and he's feeling better in time for our trip to Victoria.

3. I'm officially all caught up on the lessons I canceled while I was sick a couple weeks ago. Tuesday afternoons/evenings have become quite busy. I teach from 3-6:30 (tonight I went to 7:00).

4. My forearms have been sore all day from shredding the chicken with two forks yesterday. Anyone know a better way to achieve shredded meat?

5. Things are really starting to click in the audition material. That's good since the audition will be over by this time next week.

Time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...