Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Interview

Well, I'm sure some of you must be wondering how my interview went yesterday. In short, it went well. I'm quite certain I will be called for a second interview, I'm just not certain when that will be. Toward the end of the interview, the lady I was interviewing with (her name is Jana, and I said a variant of the word "interview" way too many times for 4 sentences) began discussing the second interview and told me to think up some more questions to ask the man I will meet for that interview. So, she didn't come right out and say "You're going to have a second interview" in so many words, but she might as well have. Otherwise, why bring it up? It seems like an exciting job. If you want to read the whole description, go to www.mda.org and click the "Employment" link, then click the "Case Aid" link. Hopefully I'll be hearing from them in the next day or so to schedule the next interview.

In other news, my mom's purse is drawing to a finish. It is being constructed in two pieces (therefore I have dubbed it the "Two Piece Purse") and the first piece is finished and I should finish the second piece tomorrow. Once the pieces are finished, they will be sewn together, then thrown in the wash in hot water for two cycles. Once complete, it has only to dry and it will be done. I'll post a picture. But, you local folks will likely see it around, as my mom will be using it at church at least some of the time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the interview went well, and I can't wait to see the finished purse live and in purse-on (Ba-dum-BAH!)

    Okay, I think I'm up too late or something.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...