Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The End of January

Well, it's the last day of January, and, therefore, my last chance to post for this month. Today isn't particularly exciting. No more than the usual. Last night I was the pronouncer for the Seventh Grade room for the Private School Spelling Bee hosted by the Coeur d'Alene Christian School. I read the words and my mom was the judge who deemed the spelling "correct" or "incorrect." The entire thing only lasted about a half an hour. But, the first and second place winners get to go to regionals. Anyway, today I hung out for a while, then I decided to go for a walk. I got all bundled up and went outside. Bentley, the dog, wanted to come with me, but I don't know if he has a collar or leash, so I left him at home. It was nice. It felt good to be out of the house (Monday I didn't leave the house at all, nor did I leave the house on Sunday) and moving, rather than sitting on the couch watching television. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed January and we can all look forward to a fun filled February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...