Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Colds

I have a cold. I got it from my darling nieces who were here last weekend. My nose is raw, my head hurts, and I've gone through lots and lots of Kleenex since Thursday. I'm glad I have a large stash of the Kleenex with lotion, or else I think my nose would be in much worse shape. For the record, I'm taking my vitamins, trying to get plenty of water, I made chicken noodle soup yesterday, and taking medicine. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. In the meantime, I've not done very much. I have gotten further on my mom's Christmas present, but still have a bit to go. At this rate, it should be finished in a few more days. Otherwise, I've mostly been sitting on the couch blowing my nose and watching shows on the internet. I hope your weekend is a bit more pleasant. Mine would be great if it weren't for all the nose blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...