Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have all spent an enjoyable Thanksgiving Day feasting on turkey and mashed potatoes and pie. We spent the day at my in-laws' house, and my parents joined us there. There was much eating and playing with dogs and general festivity. We had a good day and brought home leftover pie to feed our sugar addiction. I finished the hat I started last night. I'll post pictures later. In honor of the day, here are a few things I'm thankful for:

  • My husband. He's pretty awesome. Need I say more?
  • Having family close by with whom I get to spend the holidays.
  • Having in-laws and parents that get along with each other and us.
  • The snow! I'm looking forward to playing in it with Michael this weekend. I missed the snow last year when we barely got any.
  • A warm home.
  • Warm clothes (e.g. wool).
There are many more things that I am thankful for (like the fact that I have tons of yarn, and the ability to make more, my violin and getting to play it, my students, my teacher, I really could keep going), but I think I will stop with that list. Even though I do get stressed out about things sometimes, I am thankful for the things I have and the people I have been blessed to have in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. I love you babe and think you are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for such a wonderful daughter and son-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo blessed to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law! Love you to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...