Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finishing


Today is November 30, and I am officially finishing NaBloPoMo 2010. I'm not sure how entertaining it was for anyone else, but I tried. Last night I was reviewing the beginning of this blog and noticed that my posts were simply my musings on the mundane details of my life. Perhaps I should do more of that.

I've finished a couple other things recently. My friend Michelle is a photographer and commissioned me to make a hat for a photo prop for her newborn sessions. I finished it on Saturday, and I'm quite pleased with it. No photos of it yet, but it's cute. I've also finished my dad's Christmas present. And started my sister-in-law's. So far all of the yarn for Christmas presents has come from my stash. I finally ordered yarn to complete the rest of the presents yesterday. Hopefully it will get here soon. So, that makes three down, four on the needles, and five more after that. I predict some marathon knitting sessions in the near future.

Today is also my brother's birthday. He's finished being 30 and is now 31. I called him this morning to wish him a happy birthday and we had a nice conversation. But, for the official blog-world, Happy Birthday, Justin!

The thing with finishing is that once it's finished you must begin something else. Once I've finished one Christmas present, I must begin another (until they're all done, of course). Once one month is finished, the next one begins. So, this blogging challenge is finished, what shall I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...