Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

First Snow of 2010



We woke up to this outside this morning. Snow! I'm a firm believer that if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow. Plus, when it's cold enough to be almost snow, but not quite, it's miserable. When it drops just a couple more degrees to be full fledged snow, it's great to watch, and when enough accumulates, you can go outside and play in it. What's not to love. Sadly, it warmed up to about 40 degrees, so the snow melted by this afternoon. There's more in the forecast for tonight, and it might stay cold enough for it to stick around a bit. This made today great for snuggling under blankets, watching movies, and knitting. I started my dad's Christmas present yesterday. I'm about a quarter of the way done. It's going much faster than mom's present. I think I'll make some hot chocolate and snuggle up with reruns of Monk on Netflix for the rest of the evening. I hope you are all snuggly and warm wherever you are as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...