Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday. It won't be for much longer, but right now it is. My nieces are gone, so I have no more pictures of cute little girls. I'm not really sure what to write about, so I'm giving this stream of consciousness style a try. But here is a random list of things currently available for discussion:

1. We're watching Lie to Me right now. I enjoy this show. I particularly enjoy Cal Lightman's pithy dialogue. He makes me laugh.

2. I've started my Christmas knitting already. I've finished one present and am halfway through the second. I have six more presents to go.

3. I found a homeopathic remedy that is helping my sinus headaches. It's called Kali bichromicum. Anyway, it's working, which is good since I had a sinus headache that nothing else would help for about three weeks.

That's about all I can come up with at the moment. So, leave a comment and let me know what you prefer: photos of things I'm working on or random stream of consciousness rambling?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...