Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Birthday

Today was my birthday. I am now 24 years old. Today Michael and I went to the New England Aquarium. They have a penguin exhibit there, which is currently their main attraction. In it they have three species of penguins, the African penguin, the Rockhopper penguin, and the Little Blue penguin. I took quite a few pictures, which I will post at a later date. Let me just say, for now, that I have a wonderful husband who buys me fun stuff on my birthday. I like gift shops way too much for my own good, and, today, my desires were lovingly indulged. After the aquarium we headed to the Cheesecake Factory, where we stuffed ourselves with Hungarian Goulash, then ordered cheesecake to go. I got the Godiva chocolate kind, which is extremely rich. I only ate about half of it, but that leaves half of my birthday cheesecake for tomorrow! We ate at about 4:00 and it's now 11:30 and I'm still full. I suppose this makes up for my lack of gorging myself on Thanksgiving. Well, I must go to bed, as it is rather late and I still do have to go to work tomorrow. However, it is my last week of work, and, as my brother put it, what better birthday present could I ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! And I am loving the idea of Birthday Cheesecake. I may have to request that for my next birthday!

    Glad you had so much fun. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...