Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

Pain and Packing Woes

After yesterday's slothfulness, today was slightly more eventful. I did a little more packing today, though not nearly as much as I should have. Instead, I spent the day taking care of Michael. He's still hurting a lot. We went to the doctor this afternoon. He got some new drugs, which was nice since the old ones have expired. The doctor, however, left something to be desired. She didn't really explain much, didn't even introduce herself, rambled unintelligibly for a while, then left. So, Michael will not be going to work tomorrow, either, on what was supposed to be his last day of work. I, on the other hand, really need to get to it. Luckily, there's really not that much that needs to be packed. I just hate packing, so I don't want to do it. Plus, I've had to do way too much packing in the last year, much of it by myself. Now, I have to finish the packing by myself because Michael can't really do anything. We're hoping and praying that he'll be feeling better by Thursday so that he can drive the truck on Friday. Only four more days until we leave, and at that point all the packing will be done. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...