Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

Happy Friday

We've reached the two week mark. I actually left work early today. My stomach's been hurting all week, and today it was hurting really bad. Not much was going on, and the boss lady was out of the office today, so I didn't feel too badly about leaving early. Only one more week of work left, and then I am home free. Literally. We still have a good bit of packing to do. I keep putting it off. I'm planning on packing the kitchen next weekend. I will need to go by the liquor store and get some boxes and go get some more bubble wrap. FedEx did a nice job of breaking most of my dishes. I'd like the few that remain to make it to Idaho intact. So, I am looking forward to a rather leisurely weekend of doing not much. Sunday we're going to go do something, since it will be my birthday. Yesterday my brother turned 27 and in two days I will turn 24. Well, back to lying on the couch watching CSI reruns on SpikeTV.

1 comment:

  1. CSI is the best. CSI:NY is fast becoming my favorite of the franchise, thanks largely to Gary Sinise and the character-driven plotlines. This week was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...