Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving

Today was rather interesting. I went to work, as usual, but not very many other people in the office did. It was pretty dead all day, and at any given point only about half the people were there. Nearly everyone had left by 2:00 in the afternoon. We don't actually close until 5:30 normally, and Mary (the lady that owns the place) was planning on letting everyone go a bit early anyway, but not quite that early. Anyway, I did get to leave by about 4:00. I also got to practice my Spanish today. It was nice. I haven't really gotten to in quite a while. The guys that clean the building speak Spanish and they were talking to each other in Spanish and it made me start thinking in Spanish, so when they asked me a question (in English) I answered in Spanish. Anyway, we started talking and it was fun. It was also nice to be able to get off early. Michael didn't have to work today, so I got to spend some more time with him than I otherwise would. Also, I don't have to get up early in the morning, so I can stay up late with him, too. And we can see each other in the morning, sleep in late together, and just generally behave like a happily married couple. I've been looking forward to this all week.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! Enjoy your time with Michael. Sleeping in together is one of the all time great feelings. ::D

    I'm jealous you got to practice your Spanish. Opportunities to use the French I was so enamored of in high school and college rarely come up, and my vocabulary has fallen into disuse. I can probably remember how to ask where the bathroom or the hospital is, and not much else!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...