Pages

Friday, November 24, 2006

It's Official...

The packing has begun! Exactly three weeks from right now I will be home in Coeur d'Alene with my parents, and my husband and father-in-law will be in a moving truck somewhere between here and Chicago. So, today I started packing. Fortunately, we don't have too much to pack since we never fully unpacked from moving here (a bit sad isn't it?). Anyway, I wrapped our framed photos and began to put them in boxes. I didn't accomplish all that much, but I at least started. I plan on doing more tomorrow, but we have to get all the boxes out of the closet so we can put stuff in them, then we will get a few more boxes so that I'll have something to put the dishes and things in from the kitchen. I plan on waiting to pack the kitchen until closer to time to go. It's nice to have dishes and silverware (even if our dishes are somewhat reduced from what they used to be). Three weeks will come and go before we know it, and then we will be there. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you saved your boxes--that helps so much! I remember last time we moved, scouring dumpsters and hitting up friends for boxes. Not fun! So glad the time is passing quickly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...