Pages

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Short Week

In the tradition of Thanksgiving, I would just like to say that I am thankful that this week is a short week. Today is Monday, and I already have only two work days left this week. Tomorrow at 1:00 pm I will be officially halfway through with my work week. (1:00 pm is exactly halfway through my workday.) Also, I am thankful that I am getting paid tomorrow, as that means my check will clear before the holiday. (Normally I get paid on Thursday.) I am also thankful for my wool coat and fleece scarf that will keep me warm in the morning on my way to work, since it is only expected to be 34 degrees outside, with a real feel temperature of 28 degrees. And I am lastly thankful that there are only 25 days until I can return to Coeur d'Alene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...